Black Hills Football Team Philosophy
To be a team that reaches its potential, collectively and individually. To be fully integrated in school activities and continually grow and learn as players, students, family members, coaches, parents, and community members. To graduate every player on time. To be the class program in WashingtonState.
The mission of this football program is to help young people develop into stable, success oriented citizens who contribute to, participate in, and form the future of our American Society. Honesty, fair play, loyalty, followership, leadership, fidelity, goal setting, and dedication to a common cause are Paramount. Football theory, philosophy, scheme, skill, technique, and execution are the means through which teaching will occur.
- Excel on the field, in the classroom, and in the community
- Enrich the life of every young man who chooses to part of this program
- Teach the game of football while developing life long skills
- Emphasize sportsmanship, composure, and class
- Pursue each athletes potential
- Develop a family atmosphere within the program
- Have FUN!
- Win the Pioneer Bowl
- Win the League Championship
- Win the State Championship